Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beef Skillet Dish

I dont know the name of this dish.. and I dont have a photo... but its REALLY YUMMY!

Ingredients:

1 lb of turkey burger (or hamburger, I prefer turkey)
1 small can of tomatoe soup
1/2 cup of salsa (I used mild)
6-9 cut up tortillas (1 inch x 1 inch)
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese

Directions:

Brown the turkey in a deep skillet
Mix in the soup, salsa and cut up tortillas.
Cook for abour 5 minutes
Add cheese on top

and thats it!

Its REALLY YUMMY! and can feed a lot.

Recipe from : KRAFT FOODS (I couldnt find it, I saw it a while back)


2 comments:

Shanilie said...

Aww, I love it. All of your blogs are so origional and unique. So pretty. I love flowers for backgrounds :)

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

Sounds like Taco skillet, mmm mmm.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophistishe/409555122/